Scope of services
The "Logitica" company provides its clients a complex approach to fulfill the transportation of any complication. Final consumers of our services are industrial plants which produce expensive compound equipment for extractive and processing industries, and their clients – plants of oil and gas, chemical, mining, machine building and metalworking industries.
Working at a project, we fulfill the following tasks:
- logistics and external economic relations counseling;
- transportation with sea and river vessels: ocean vessels with heavylift cranes, river-sea vessels, different types of barges and tugboats for them, ferry and container lines all over the world;
- railway transportation on specialized platforms and transporters;
- transportation on special automobiles from 3-axles extension semitrailers to multi-axle modular systems for transportation of extra-heavy cargoes with indivisible weight of hundreds tons;
- loading and unloading work at ports and railway stations;
- projecting and building of constant and temporary berths and roads;
- getting projects for sea and river transportation;
- making drawings and railway transportation projects with getting all necessary endorsements;
- engineering inspection of potential transportation routes and giving recommendations;
- survey at loading, transshipment and destination points;
- getting projects, endorsements and permissions for truck transportation;
- unloading/loading, moving, installation on foundations at consignee’s site of cargoes with weight 70-1000 tons using rigging equipment or special ram.